Having metal furniture, Couches Near Me in Bedfordview instead of other materials such as wood and plastic, offers a lot of great benefits that are unique to metal material. Its use has become known and preferred by most people, Living Room Furniture Ideas as it is made to be durable so that it can last for longer years as compared to the other materials. Other than its durability, it suits nearly every environment where it is placed. It makes it look elegant and attractive and it can make a good impression on the people around, especially when placed outside. It serves as a great attraction because, aside from durability, it comes with various styles that are unique.
When it comes to metal furniture, there are many types available that people can choose from depending on their purpose and their budget. If they want something that is for outdoor use, then they can choose aluminum. It is lightweight so that people can bring it easily from place to place. There is less hassle such that it can be brought out even without the help of other people. Kids can even carry it on their own as it s very light in weight. It is perfect for camping and picnics or other outside activities. People will be able to have a place where they can spend their time, while watching the beautiful scenery outside. Also, it is easy to bring it in the car as there are styles which are designed to fold up; it is space saving and it does not take much effort to bring.
History of Furniture Making
Along with durability, metal furniture is also known to provide elegance in the whole area, as it comes in different styles and designs that are unique. It can be a great attraction that everybody will love. Not only that, it is strong and it can last for longer years. Though, Furniture Companies Near Me proper care is still needed as it can be rusted, depending on the type of material used. If it is taken great care of, it will be sure to last and bring enjoyment for many long years.
Couches Near Me in Bedfordview ?
In recent times, online shopping has taken India by storm for a variety of products. This phenomenon has also spread to furniture, furnishings and interior decor. In the past, if customers wanted to buy a piece of furniture, it was a tedious journey physically visiting shop to shop, inspecting furniture, looking for the right item, negotiating prices and then finally getting your vaunted purchases home. More often than not, a lot of time and effort was wasted in the process, not to mention the amount of money spent on your choices. Remember - it is never easy to compare products on a shop to shop basis and arriving at a fair price.
Fortunately, with technology and innovation, that has now changed with the advent of online furniture shopping portals like Urban Ladder!
Of course, Urban Ladder is not the first enterprise to venture into this space. However, though somewhat a late entrant, Urban Ladder has still made up for it through its USPs. Consider the following -
- The first impression that you get when you visit the Urban Ladder website is a well designed, clean and pleasant look. The site is quite user friendly and the products are categorised neatly.
- Urban Ladder is a niche player and a specialist in the furniture segment.
- It does not flood you with umpteen choices - sometimes, that could suffocate us and make it quite difficult to zero in on a final selection - but at the same time, it does give you reasonable number of choices to make you feel comfortable in making satisfying decisions.
- The products are priced reasonably and transparently with periodic discount offers through the year, especially December year-end sales. There are also debit / credit card discount offers and Amazon Pay discounts (10% off, maximum Rs.500) available to customers from time to time.
- The portal keeps its range reasonably broad based but tight which also fit your requirements. As of now, it does not offer "everything under the sun" for your home needs but suffice it to say that you would be happy with the range available and not disappointed.
- The fact that it keeps its range reasonably tight is a plus because it maintains higher quality control through curation of products. Its products are well curated - and when we say curated, we speak from personal experience - they really are 'curated'!
- In case you are not satisfied with the product, there are easy returns available and refunds as well, subject to T & C.
- The listings on the website are quite detailed with explicit images from various aspects and include measurements of the products too. They cover product features, properties, material used, care & safety instructions, warranty, returns and quality promise. If you still have questions, all you need is to connect with them through any of your preferred modes of communication or simply post a question.
- The website is equipped with a Products Compare facility for customer selected products.
- Urban Ladder also offers consultancy services for Interior Designing of your home at reasonable prices.
- For those customers who need variety of payment options, Urban Ladder offers Cash on Delivery (COD), Card on Delivery, Amazon Pay, UPI, Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card Payments, to name a few. It has EMI facilities as well. And if you still need time or are planning for a future occasion, then you have the option to save it to your Wish List.
- The best part is that Urban Ladder not only services premier metros but also has presence in tier 2 and tier 3 cities. It has a clear vision to expand further and further in to such cities and towns. This is good for customers who often wish to buy from premier furniture portals but may not have delivery facilities to their location. Further, Urban Ladder focusses on not just delivery facilities but also brick and mortar offices in specified locations. And yes, its delivery facilities are free of cost. Customers are notified date of delivery and the products have tracking facility.
- For customers interested in gifting, the portal also offers Gift Cards. If the gift card ordered is => Rs.10,000/-, then customers also get Rs.2,000/- extra vouchers. The gift cards have no expiry date and can be purchased for denominations starting as low as Rs.1,000/- either in electronic or physical version. They can be customised for all kinds of occasions and events.
- Urban Ladder also has an attractive referral policy wherein existing customers can refer their friends, relatives and acquaintances with a designated voucher code and capping limit of 10 referrals per account. When their referral uses the code, they get 10% off and the customer who referred them gets Rs.2,000/- off on each referral. This has been quite useful for our requirements.
- The online venture has physical presence too in select locations through 'Experience Stores'. These are brick and mortar stores that customers can personally visit and select their products while getting a feel on how they look and fit in homes.
- The best part is that their delivery staff are quite well trained and skilled. They are courteous and polite. They provide all information (including warranty, returns and refunds), you may need when they deliver and install the products in your homes.
- Their contact centre staff are equally competent and they have multiple modes of communication namely email, chat and telephones. The portal is setup with variety of social media accounts as well.
- While they do have policies and procedures that they need to adhere to, yet they are flexible in case you have any genuine query, requirement or problem. This is often missing in online portals. Moreover, the conversations are not scripted / templated and are usually engaging.
- Urban Ladder products are compact and can be easily assembled / dismantled as may be required. This is particularly useful for customers who are mobile and move locations periodically.
- Mobile friendly customers can download the Urban Ladder app available both on Google Play Store and Apple Store.
If you are considering any purchase of furniture, suggest you take a good look at the site for your requirements.
History of Furniture Making
Furniture making was already around during 3000 BC, wherein furniture was found in a preserved village located in Orkney, Scotland. Within this broad definition, humans have been able to improve the design of furniture. The concept of form gradually improves through the ages. Furniture is considered as a form of decorative art, wherein the artist thinks of a design and brings it to life by making furniture that can represent his idea.
During the Classical Era, archaeologists were able to find tables and inlaid serving stands dated 8th Century BC in Gordion, Turkey. This was also the time were they discovered the earliest surviving carpet in Siberia. Ancient Egyptian furniture includes beds, boxes and chairs dating from 1550 to 1200 BC. Furniture making was also present in Ancient Greece with furniture dating from 2nd millennium BC to 18th century. Beds and chairs are preserved by images in Greek vases.
Wood was the dominant raw material in making furniture thus the furniture was usually heavy and ornamented with carved designs. During the time of early modern Europe, furniture making was a blast. During the 17th century, both Southern and Northern Europe was characterized by opulent and often gilded Baroque designs. Palladianism was a style that belonged to Great Britain while the Rococo and Neoclassicism are common in Western Europe.
By the year 1860s, the Rococo fad has subsided and the Renaissance Revival became fashionable to the masses. The design had a new twist which the masses came to like. Reform and revolution in the art of furniture was very evident which marks the turn of the century.
After World War II, some furniture makers make use of other materials such as metals and plastics. They collaborated on a new design which was the so-called Eames chair and Ottoman, composed of curved molded plywood with deeply padded upholstery. Modernism in terms of furniture was introduced during the first three quarters of the twentieth century. Furniture designers all worked to attain the Modernist idiom. This is also the time were the Transitional furniture was introduced to fill the gap between Traditional furniture and Modern furniture.
During the year of 1980s, the styles of the furniture had so proliferated that literally hundreds of examples existed. The positive aspect of this stylistic era was the enormous range of choice it offered, from classic modern to high-tech industrial furnishings. Live-edge was introduced as one unique outgrowth of post-modern furniture design, which incorporates the natural edge of the wood blending it with the design if the furniture. Asian furniture has a quite distinct history in terms of form and designs. The Chinese uses the uncarved wood and bamboo. This is very evident in China because of its incredible and diverse history. Furniture can represent one dynasty to the next. Traditional Japanese furniture is well known for its minimalist style, high-quality craftsmanship. They use wood grain instead of painting and lacquer thinner. Chest designs are elaborated with decorative iron work. Furniture is here to stay because it will never disappear nor vanish. It is part of our life and culture.